Official Giro d’Italia 2013 guide available on your iPad NOW!
Get the official Giro d’Italia program with full stage guide on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch today!
Kick off the Giro d’Italia with The Official Giro d’Italia Guide, containing everything you need to follow the cycling calendar’s toughest race.
Available via the Procycling or Cycling Plus apps on Apple Newsstand. Both apps are FREE to download and once you’re inside the official Giro d’Italia guide is available for just £3.99 / $5.99 / €5.49.
The Official 2013 Giro d’Italia Souvenir Pack includes:
- A century of iconic Giro moments
- Will Bradley Wiggins repeat his success of the Tour de France?
- The challenges for Ryder Hesjedal, Vincenzo Nibali and Samuel Sanchez; are they ready for the big win?
- A unique insight into how and where the race will be won, from Cannondale boss Stefano Zanatta
- A roll of honour for all winners of the Giri and more besides
- A brief look at the races within the race – there’s more than the maglia rosa!
And, it comes from the makers of Procycling magazine, Cycling Plus magazine and the Official Tour De France Guide, so you know it’s going to be top quality stuff!
Simply download one of the apps below to purchase this must-have official guide.
Or search for them on the app store!
This entry was posted on Friday, May 3rd, 2013 at 2:21 pm and is filed under Cycling Plus, News, ProCycling. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.