Subscribe to What Mountain Bike and get a pair of Shimano pedals!
For a limited time only will we send you a pair of Shimano PDM520 pedals (Worth £34.99!) as a welcome gift when you Subscribe to What Mountain Bike! And if that’s not enough…we’ll also give you a 20% discount on the cover price!
The Shimano PDM520′s were recently given 5/5 stars and voted as a best buy in the recent What Mountain Bike Gear of the Year Issue.
- Dedicated mountain bike pedal with clips on both sides
- Uses the same design as the top-end XTR pedals
- Features sealed cartridge bearings and a tuneable release tension
- The open design sheds mud to prevent clogging
- They weigh just 380g per pair
What Mountain Bike shows readers what to ride, where to ride and how to ride. Packed with inspiring writing and photography, it’s an essential ingredient in any mountain biker’s diet.
Subscribe to What Mountain Bike here and get your Shimano PDM520 pedals.
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 15th, 2013 at 8:30 am and is filed under Blog, What Mountain Bike. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.